Tuesday, January 14, 2014

The age of resurrection?



Jesus died and resurrected when he was 33 years old. His short 30's changed humanity for ever. His best years no doubt! But when he was 33 he had to face death, sin, betrayal, loneliness, sorrow, physical and emotional pain. He even asked the Father to deliver him, but he also obeyed. The beautiful thing is that in just 3 days, God restored everything in Jesus' life, and gave him his "spot" back as king of kings and Lord of Lords, His one and only son. He defeated death and now reigns!



Today I turn 33, and I can say it 's been a "Jesus" year. Not only because I have gone through some of the hardest times in my life, even seeing death face to face, but because the Father has also brought me back from death to life. He has given me beauty instead of ashes.


When I was lost in sin.... He called my name
When I was blind and disobedient... He showed me his grace
When I was hopeless... He remained faithful to his promise and delivered me
When I was supposed to die... He just broke one rib


Resurrection of hope, dreams, calling and love. Through the love of the most wonderful man in the world, God gave me back what had been lost, Emanuel is  my promise becoming a reality, my restitution, and i have no words to explain how privileged and blessed I feel to get to spend the rest of my life with him.


So for my 33rd birthday, I am now Mrs. Orelogio, and I get to eat a lot of asado ( argentinian barbeque) for the rest of my life, I wanna dance, laugh, love and enjoy every moment this life gives me! I can say this age of ressurection is pretty awesome! I can't wait for the real resurrection, when I get to be with the lover of my soul forever!


¿La edad de la resurrección?

Jesus murio y resucitó a sus 33 años. Sus cortos 30's cambiaron a la humanidad por siempre. Sus mejores anos sin duda! Pero cuando cumplió 33 tuvo que enfrentar la muerte, el pecado del mundo, la traición, soledad, dolor físico y emocional. Aun le pidio al Padre que lo librara, pero obedecio. Lo hermoso en que en sólo 3 días Dios restauró todo en la vida de Jesus y le dio su "lugar" una vez más como Rey de Reyes y Señor de señores. Venció a la muerte y ahora reina!

Hoy cumplo 33, y puedo decir que ha sido un año "Jesus". No solamente porque he pasado por algunos de los tiempos más dificiles de mi vida, hasta ver la muerte  cara a cara, sino también porque el Padre me trajode muerte a vida. Me ha dado esplendor en vez de ceniza.

Cuando estaba perdida en mi pecado... Me llamp por mi nombre
Cuando estaba ciega y desobediente... Me mostro su gracia
Cuando estaba desesperanzada... Se mantuvo fiel a su promesa y me libró.
Cuando debía morir... Solo me quebró una costilla.

Resurrección de esperanza, sueños, llamado y amor. A través del amor del hombre mas maravilloso del mundo, Dios me devolvió lo que se habia perdido, Emanuel es mi promesa hecha realidad, mi restitución, y no hay palabras para expresar cuan privilegiada y bendecida me siento por poder pasar el resto de mi vida con el.

Así que a mis 33 años, ahora soy Señora de Orelogio, y voy a comer mucho asado (parrilada argentina) por el resto de mi vida, quiero bailar, reir, amar y disfrutar cada momento que esta vida me de! No puedo esperar por la verdadera resurreción, cuando esté con el que ama mi alma por siempre








No comments:

Post a Comment