Sunday, November 25, 2012

Bambi please don't break my hand

Being so close to perfection is overwhelming. Having perfection lick your hand is almost a miracle. Today I met and incredibly handsome White tail deer, he was small, maybe a teenager, I don't know much, but I know he came to me as if he knew me and wanted for me to give him some "sugar"! I never thought deer came that close to humans, maybe he just knew how cool I am :), but to be able to touch him and feel his fur was one of the most amazing feelings I've ever had! He was a bit rough, he wanted to be pet so badly that he kept pushing and bending my hand with his little antlers and I was afraid he would hurt me! But instead, he licked my hand and allowed me to see how beautiful and perfect he was! Having perfection so close to you, makes you think of LOVE, not the selfish kind of love that humans give, but that ONE that comes from the Creator, the love of the ONE that breath perfection into life.

Estar tan cerca de la perfección es abrumador. Que la perfección lama tu mano es casi un milagro. ¡Un conocí un venado cola blanca guapísimo! Era pequeño, quizá un adolescente, no se mucho, pero se que se me acercó como si me conociera y quería que le diera cariño. No pensaba que los venados se acercaban tanto a los humanos, talvez el sabía lo magnífica que soy ;), pero poder tocarlony sentir su piel es una de las sensaciones más increíbles que he tenido!
Fué un poco pesado, quería tanto que lo acariciara que empujaba mi mano y la doblaba con sus cuernitos, tenía miedo que me golpeará. Pero en vez de eso, lamió mi mano y me dejo ver cuan hermoso y perfecto él es! Tener a la perfección tan cerca, te hace pensarnen el AMOR, pero no el amor egoísta que dan los humanos, sino ESE que viene del Creador, el amor de AQUEL que dió aliento de vida a la perfección.

No comments:

Post a Comment