Friday, November 23, 2012

Bringing home the cat!

The coolest two minutes of probably my entire life! We took a small airplane from a community 10 mins away from Ahuás. George, the pilot, a super nice man, decided I was kind of a cool girl. While we were up in the air, he said :"here you go, is your turn!". I was like NO WAY! I took the controls and flew the plane for like two minutes!!! I didn't know how to control it of course, so I moved the handle to fast and the plane dipped! Everyone screamed! I was cheering! It's the little things in life, that make this whole journey awesome! Enjoy your two minutes of whatever it is life is letting you fly!

Los dos minutos más increíbles quiza de toda mi vida. Tomamos una avioneta pequeña a una comunidad como a 10 minutos de Ahuás. George, el piloto, un hombre muy agradable, creo que le caigo bien. Mientras volabamos me dijo: " ¡aquí está es tu turno!" Yo dije ¡NO PUEDE SER! ¡Tomé los controles y volé el avión como por dos minutos! No sabía como controlarlo por supuesto, y moví la palanca muy bruscamente y la avioneta descendió rápido. La gente gritó, yo celebré! Son las pequeñas cosas en la vida que se hacen que este viaje sea maravilloso. ¡Disfrutá los dos minutos de lo que sea que la vida te está dejando volar!

No comments:

Post a Comment