Monday, November 19, 2012

In the middle of nowhere in the middle of the desert in the midle of the mountains in the middle of the ocean...

I have decided to share my time in La Mosquitia by posting a journal entry with the highlight of my day during this week.

Day 1
Being here is a dream come true. To fly over this lost Paradise and delight in the beauty of creation, is absolutely priceless. People are so diverse, different languages, culture, skin color, smiles. They say I am from the "interior", I always thought they were. In here, life, has another flavor, one that I have never tasted before and I can't wait to try.

He decidido compartir mi tiempo en La Mosquitia posteando una nota con el highlight de cada uno de los dias durante esta semana.

En el medio de la nada, en medio del desierto, en medio de la montaña, en medio del mar...
Día 1
Estar aquí es un sueño hecho realidad. Volar sobre este paraíso perdido y deleitarme en la belleza de la creación, no tiene precio. La gente es tan diversa, diferente cultura, diferentes idiomas, color de piel y las sonrisas. Dicen que soy "del interior", siempre pensé que ellos eran. Aquí la vida tiene otro sabor, uno que no conozco y el cual me muero por probar.





No comments:

Post a Comment